- Pack of 2 Bibs premium baby pacifiers in 'Size 1'. Suitable for ages 0-6 months. Also available in 'Size 2' (6-18 months) and 'Size 3' (18-36 months)
- A favorite for both moms and babies for over forty years, the bibs natural rubber baby pacifier allows your child to self-soothe by exercising their instinctive sucking instinct in the most natural way possible, by mimicking both the shape and soft materials of mothers’ breast. Their classic appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates. Designed and manufactured in Denmark. Pacifiers may have an engraved or raised logo on the ring
- Latex is a natural product with many positive properties like softness, high bite endurance, and tensile strength. However, latex is subject to natural material fluctuations which can become noticeable through a different optical appearance. Therefore, the nipple can vary in clearness and colour. The quality or product safety is not affected thereby
- Care Instructions: Sterilize each pacifier before use by pouring boiling water over it, squeezing any remaining water out, and letting dry for 4–6 hours. For best hygiene practice, pacifiers should only be used for 2–3 months. Do not use a pacifier that shows changes in color or irregularities, though the nipple size may naturally expand with use
Binding: Baby Product
Details: A classic round pacifier in a timeless design. Designed and made in Denmark. BIBS COLOUR has been on the market for over 40 years – an all-time favourite! BIBS COLOUR is the preferred pacifier for many children because of the cherry shaped nipple. The shape of both shield and nipple is like a mother’s breast and is the optimal support for a natural sucking reflex and for breastfeeding. The nipple is made of 100% natural rubber latex – which is soft and flexible. The nipple is equipped with a vent hole, letting out the air to make the teat shape as natural as possible. Because of the natural material, variations in colour and clearness may occur – remember to replace within 4-6 weeks of regular use! The shield is convex which allows airflow to ventilate the delicate baby skin. The shield is made of polypropylene (PP), a very light plastic material with high strength, and is very wear resistant.