Color: Al-mg Frame |62mm| Silver Silver
- AVIATION GRADE ALUMINUM MAGNESIUM ALLOY FRAME.Compared with ordinary alloy frame,they are: ★Super Light! The Sunglasses weigh only 23g! The half weight of the normal metal frame sunglasses. ★More durable! The material makes the welding point very firm and tough, the frame won't deformed and snapped easily. ★Safer! Aviation grade high safety level material, hypoallergenic, safe to wear!
- UV400 & POLARIZED LENS.Specialized 9-layer lens designed to filter and block over 99.99% of glare. UV400 protection coating blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB & UVC Rays. Polarized lens reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly.
- REINFORCED HINGE SPRINGS. We use spring hinges to enhance your comfort when wearing the glasses, making the arms fit better to your face, without feeling too tight. Allowing for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. All CGID customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try and we will provide you the best service!
- DIMENSIONS. Lens Height:54MM(2.12 Inches)--Lens Width:61MM(2.4 Inches)--Temple Length:136MM(5.35Inches)--Nose Bridge:11MM(0.43Inches)--Frame Length:145MM(5.7 Inches)
Details: All customers want to buy lightweight sunglasses that don't feel like plastic, but how should we go about choosing them? Why CGID Metal Sunglasses lighter than plastic sunglasses? CGID sunglasses utilizes aviation grade aluminum and magnesium metal. These materials have two advantages: Lighter More durable The aviation industry is still using this aluminum-magnesium material as the main component in aircraft manufacturing. How CGID Sunglasses protect your eyes? CGID sunglasses lens have UV400 protection. It can protect your eyes from harmful sun rays. UV400 refers to the reaction with ultraviolet radiation. UV rays are solar light with a wavelength of between 200nm-380nm,it mainly damages the human eye's cornea, lens and other tissues,it causes ultraviolet keratitis and injuries to the corneal endothelial and the most common eye disease of solar cataracts. CGID sunglasses use Polarized lens. It can make your vision more clear. Polarized lenses can filter glare and are designed to protect the eyes.Suitable for driving,boating,skiing and other activities;the lens will filter the glare caused by the reflection of sunlight from roads,water and snow. Polarized lenses are usually more flexible and suitable for wearing under various conditions whilst carrying out outdoor activities. CGID sunglasses have 4 Coatings Protection (UV Blocking/Radiation Blocking/Antistatic/Anti-Oil) Except UV blocking, Radiation Blocking and Antistatic Coatings, the lenses have another high-end coatings: anti-oil coating, which can prevent oils adhering to the lens; with this type of lens, fingerprints are not left as easily, and it is easy to wipe away any residual oils. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free. ADD TO CART RIGHT NOW!
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches