Brand: Dr. Killigan's
- 4 STEPS TO A MOTH FREE HOME - 1. Deploy Dr. Killigan’s Pantry Moth Traps 2. Find the source of your problem (where are their nests?) and dispose of infested food 3. Clean your kitchen and cupboards 4. Use Dr. Killigan’s Six Feet Under Non-Toxic Insect-killing spray to compliment your moth killer treatment. Designed and safe to be used around kitchens and food when used as directed.
- NOT FOR CLOTHING MOTHS or GYPSY MOTHS. Only EFFECTIVE Against the Indian Meal Moth and Other Food Moths. PROTECTS Your Bird Seed, Pet Food, Whole Grains, Flour, Almonds, Raisins and Other Dry Goods. Use Dr. Killigan's Clothing Moth Traps to control clothes moths attacking fabrics, fur or feathers.
- KILLER DESIGN - Don't settle for industrial, generic, or the out-dated 1970's wood-look other traps provide. Dr. Killigan’s moth traps are dressed to impress so you can display them with confidence. This maximizes air flow and increases effectiveness.
- DESIGN OPTIONS - Choose between two unique design options when purchasing a 6-pack of Premium Pantry Moth Traps. What's different? Just the way they look. Otherwise, same potent pheromone, same sticky glue - just for fun.
- EASY 1, 2, 3 SETUP. Just open, peel, and fold. Clean and Efficient. Pheromone attractant already in the glue. No wafers needed! 100% Safe and Non-toxic. A GREAT PREVENTATIVE! Stops any future infestation and migration from one product to another.
Details: The Costliest Mistake You Can Make Regarding Pantry Moths: Ignore Them. Pantry moths are genuine pests, often carriers of harmful bacteria. They are smuggled into your home inside trusted food items purchased from common grocery stores. Your food is their home (where they do the unimaginable) until they chew their way out and find another food source to contaminate. TRUTH: You can’t just throw out a couple of defiled items to eradicate moths. You must disrupt the mating cycle, or they’ll be right back. Dr. Killigan’s Pantry Moth Traps work best. They are meant to be displayed, not hidden - maximizing air flow and effectiveness. They use the strongest attractant and the stickiest glue, drawing in the males and stopping the breeding. These traps: √ Protect your family’s health by being a non-toxic, insecticide-free [and organic] solution approved by the USDA and EPA. √ Save you money by protecting your food. √ Are a simple solution (working while you sleep) to an annoying and often disgusting problem. Restore: √ Confidence: These traps just work. They are unequaled in potency, and are individually foil-sealed, ensuring long-lasting traps that won't expire before use. √ Peace: No more worries. You already have enough on your plate. √ Control: Take back your kitchen. Don’t let your food go to the moths. Bottom Line: This is a killer product, but if you’re not totally satisfied, we'll refund your money. No risk to you. Whether you are taking preventative measures, have a minor problem, or a full-blown infestation, start now with Dr. Killigan’s Pantry Moth Traps. ADD TO CART. Restore the peace.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.9 x 1.1 inches