- Vet recommended: Feliway MultiCat is the No.1 Vet recommended solution to reduce fighting among cats, and help them live in harmony
- Clinically proven to help reduce the frequency and intensity of conflict between cats in the home
- Drug free solution: The diffuser emits an odorless copy of the harmony marker pheromone, which helps cats to feel comfortable, and maintain a harmonious bond with each other
- See results in 7 days: For the best results, keep diffuser plugged in continuously
- Covers up to 700 square feet: Refills can last up to 30 days, and then should be replaced. For the best results, avoid plugging in the diffuser behind furniture, shelves, or behind curtains or large objects
Details: Product Description Are your cats fighting, or is there tension between cats in your household? Feliway MultiCat is vet recommended, drug free, and clinically proven to reduce tension and fighting among cats in the home. Signs of tension could include chasing, blocking, staring, fighting, or hissing among cats. By mimicking the natural feline appeasing messages (pheromones), Feliway MultiCat sends “harmony messages” to help your cats get along more effectively, and avoid tension, conflict and fighting in the home. Most cat owners see a 70% reduction in conflict in 3 weeks. The Feliway MultiCat Starter Kit includes one diffuser head, and one refill vial. You should plug your diffuser in the room(s) where your cat spends the most time, and make sure it isn't covered by curtains, or behind furniture. Each diffuser covers up to 700 sq. feet, and each refill can last up to 30 days. For maximum effectiveness, you should replace refills every 4 weeks, and your diffuser every 6 months. Make sure to follow the instructions when plugging in your diffuser, and plug the diffuser in upright. Manufacturer's Notice 1)Behaviorists recommend one litter box per cat plus one. Where are they located, they should be spread all over the house, not placed in just one room. Is there a food and water bowl per cat, but not located near each other. 2)The product will last up to 30 days. If it lasted 27-30 days this is within the expected duration of use. The variation depends on the ambient temperature, humidity and air flow present in the house or where the diffuser is placed. 3) All pets respond to pheromones, but the degree to which they respond is determined by many factors. How severe is the stress the cat is experiencing currently (it is easier to prevent than treat), has there been any positive changes to the environment (adding extra resources like litter boxes and food bowl), what are the cat's previous experiences (if one cat had a bad experience with a housemate they may have learned not to trust other cats).
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.7 x 2.9 inches